Most brides want to look like a princess on their wedding day and have their day be like a fairytale.. I know I do – with a twist of course 😉
When I started thinking of how I would like to have my hair done on our wedding day, I was very confused. Do you go up, down, curly or straight? It is such a struggle to decide, and I am sure I am not the only bride in this struggle! So I did some searching and came across this post by Alexia Conley on Lover.ly which is just perfect for any ‘kind’ of princess.
2. A fancy updo like Cinderella from “Cinderella.”
3. A half-up style like Belle from “Beauty and the Beast.”
4. Outrageously curly locks like Merida from “Brave.”
5. A glam crown and updo like Tiana from “The Princess and the Frog.”
6. A vintage-inspired faux-bob like Snow White from “Snow White.”
7. A simple hairstyle and a stunning headband like Jasmine from “Aladdin.”